site buttons

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sneak Peek...

It's so wonderful to be working again. I've got a whole new line of dolls cut, sewn, stuffed, and having personalities added... LOL. Some are more Prim and some are more Whimsy, but I am in love with them all. My husband said the one pictured below reminds him of somebody he knows. I took that as a big compliment, because each doll is a piece of my heart and soul... I'm glad he sees it in her even if he doesn't realize it :)

As it is Sunday, I'm not working today. But the kids and I are doing some artsy fun stuff, and waiting for Daddy to come home. But for the first time in a long time, I am sooo looking forward to the work week ahead :)

 
Blessings... Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can hardly wait, Linda...maybe we should take the old Glad Tidings blog and make it into a selling one of some sort? couldn't hurt...its just sitting in cyber space right now....could make a Facebook page too..just a thought...

vivian said...

hey!! we want to see!! I just know i will love them all too.. soon as you show us that is!
have a relaxed evening and a great week!
hugs
vivian

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails