site buttons

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wool Roving Find!

 

 

I'm really excited about this week's Friday's Find! I've been wanting to add a little bit of "funky fun" to some of my rag dolls including using more colorful wools. I went to my "go to" location for all things handmade, and was delighted to stumble upon this amazing little shop! As all of you probably know, New England, (like much of the country) has been inundated with snow, snow, and MORE snow in recent weeks. Visiting Hi-Fiber Kits on Etsy was like a breath of Spring Air!!! The variety of colors is DREAMY. The pricing is very reasonable, and the choice of amounts was spectacular. I went with a bunch of 1oz sizes so that I could "test drive" them! I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this package, and add some colorful locks to some of these little ragamuffins waiting for their "do's"!
Visit
 to see the rainbow of wool available, and other felting goodies too!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails