site buttons

Monday, March 26, 2012

My New Blog!

(Click the graphic to visit my new site)
Am I excited? Am I sad? I guess I'm a little bit of both. But in keeping with my word for 2012, ACTION, it's time to move forward.

I've been trying to wear a lot of hats, and juggle a lot of ideas. But in the end, I always knew that the day would come when "Linda Pinda Designs" wouldn't be the identity I'd want  to work under anymore. I chose that business name when graphic designs were my business focus. And I do believe those days are long behind me. I love to dabble with graphic design, but mostly for my own sites, and work for friends.  I want to keep the focus on original art.

While Mike and I have worked under the name Glitter & Grunge Studio for a while, I think it's time to call it home. Our little studio/home is such a living "Glitter & Grunge" tribute. Built before the turn of the century (the last one, not this one... LOL), there's a whole lot of old and grungy mingled with the magic of love, life and lots and lots of art.

The other neat part of working as Glitter & Grunge Studio is that so many different artistic expressions take place under our little roof, and now they can all call this one business "home" as well. Our main site, Glitter and Grunge Studio dot com will house those seperate endeavors on seperate blog pages. There's one for my art, one for Mike's music, and one for my writing. So, folks can pick and choose what they want to follow. I hope my art friends will all hop on over to my new art blog and follow me there. I have sooooooo enjoyed these last 4 years of making friends in the blog world.

I will still use the artist name Linda Pinda in honor of my mom. And it does help to sift me out easier among the many online "Lindas".

Thank you all for supporting Linda Pinda Designs and for being my friend :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails