site buttons

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Having a "Zazzle"Rific Time...

I opened a Zazzle Shop about a year ago, and never did much more then experiment with making some cool sneakers. But I decided to try to learn the ropes today. I'm still in the fiddling stages with getting my shop all in order. And I don't quite understand why some products that are clearly marked for one category end up in another. But I'm hoping it will be like all other tech things, and seem "so simple" after doing them a hundred times. This is my favorite piece from today. If you're interested, you can click right on it to purchase it in my Zazzle Shop. As I said, I'm still working things through over there, so I apologize for any oddities ;)
Tote Bag
Tote Bag "Always Remember To Celebrate Life" by LindaPindaDesigns
Create personalized canvas tote bags at zazzle.com

Or... Maybe with a touch of Aqua & Red...


Then again... I have been fond of the grays and yellows lately...





  



1 comment:

vivian said...

Love the bag! Ive never even heard of zazzle.. will have to go check it out!
have a great day
xo
viv

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails