site buttons

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Snapshot Saturday & Room Re-dos Are Coming!

I took this shot of Bekah pulling petals from a daisy recently. I love the contrast of the rustic ground and the delicate tulling all bathed in dappled sunlight. I'm working on some mixed media and/or digital artwork with this one.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Other goings on around here are that we're attempting to do a major re-assigning of rooms, including having a permanent home for my studio. It will not be a fast process, but I'm really excited about it, and looking forward to organizing and decorating it... all in "Early American Flea Market" of course... LOL! I'll take pictures, I'm sure :)
.
But more pressing is preparation for my Bekah's Birthday Party next weekend. Looks like we're having a "Tea Party"!!! (might be a Strawberry Shortcake or Hello Kitty Tea Party; the jury's still out... LOL) Oh, to be a little girl....

1 comment:

ByLightOfMoon said...

HI Linda,

What a beautiful photo of Bekah with a Daisy! This will be awesome for her birthday and a mixed media project!

I know it will be wonderful!
Smiles, Cyndi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails