site buttons

Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Friday 7/16/2010


This week's Photo Friday theme is "Summer Fun". I have hundreds of favorite summer images, but when I think of summer fun, I always think of this photograph. No matter what wonderful destinations and adventures we plan for each summer vacation, they always have the most fun in our own backyard. Lots of giggles, splashes, races... and always a campfire for roasting marshmallows at the end of the day. I love hearing "this has been the best day ever" almost every day. And these two silly goobers are the King and Queen of backyard fun.

I wanted to grab the original without the watermark, but couldn't get to that computer today.

Check out Photo Friday by clicking on their button in my sidebar! Great pics from lots of talented pros and amateurs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails