site buttons

Friday, October 22, 2010

Porch View

This week's Photo Friday word prompt is
"Architecture"


I knew right away I would use a snapshot I took while visiting my friend's new home. She lives in a wonderful historic old house with a sprawling porch. Every morning while she sips her coffee and reads a favorite book, she gets to look out over the lush landscaping and see this... Kind of hard not to start off the day with your heart and mind centered on greater things when you've got this kind of a view!

 
 
Update:
You know me...
I couldn't help adding one in black and white!
(Though I am nuts about the actual blue used in the steeples)



1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

How fantastic to have that kind of view! I miss my old apartments that were built into converted old houses. They were cold as heck in the winter, but the neighborhoods were soooo beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails